1º These general conditions of sale are agreed between the Life in a bag Lda, com sede Rua Fernando Pessoa, 115, loja 7, 4760-144 Vila Nova de Famalicão, Portugal, tax identification number 514585404 and contact +351 252 312 427, hereinafter referred to as “Washi” and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.washi.pt hereinafter referred to as "User".
2º The parties agree that the purchases made through the website www.washi.pt shall be governed exclusively by this contract excluding any pre-conditions available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. These general conditions of sale are available for object and set all the information necessary for the user on the order forms, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.washi.pt
2. These conditions regulate all steps necessary to accomplish the order and ensure the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. The User realizes your order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.washi.pt by adding the product (s) (s) or service (s) you want to order the shopping basket:
2. To send your order the User must: Complete the information and choose the options that are available through the end of the ordering process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, payment, and the TIN and the name, for tax purposes, intended to appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User implies acceptance of full and complete price and description of products available for sale as well as these Terms and conditions will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Washi honor online orders received only within the limits of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product to Washi undertakes to inform the user as soon as it can.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice issued after can not be reissued with amendments.
6. Order requests are valid for three (3) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign to set a different period, which can not guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this time . If payment of the same is not approved by us within this period, the order can not be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. Website www.washi.pt the Washi proposes to the user the following methods of payment:
a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)
b) Bank transfer;
In the case of payment by credit card or PayPal, the debit will be made in the User card immediately after confirmation of the dispatch of the goods. If any ordered products are exhausted, their value will be credited to the user of the card, after the order closing.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
1. Delivery of orders hold up to 10 business days after ordering. Delivery is carried out by CTT, GLS or UPS.
2. The order is plus shipping costs costs indicated at the end of each order.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices shall be construed in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the order of payment.
2. In the event of an increase in some product prices, the user will be informed immediately and may choose to receive your order (making the payment of the difference) or proceed to its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The process of cancellation or refund is treated on a case-by Washi. The request must come in writing to the firstname.lastname@example.org contact e-mail, within 15 days of the order, and the instructions of cancellation or return of merchandise answered and defined by Washi by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return should take place by the same means of payment, but if not possible, you must present proof of payment and ownership account or card, to be held to return by bank transfer.
3. Washi undertakes to reimburse the User within 15 days.
4. Products returned must have to meet in terms of sale, ie in the state in which they reached the hands of the user, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of an order for products is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the setting conditions will be indicated by Washi.
The processing of data is done in compliance with the legislation on personal data protection. The same, subject to computer processing contain on (s) base (s) of data Washi and are intended to record and presentation of other products and services as well as institutional information made available by them.