Writing Supplies for Lefties!
Are you left-handed and tired of struggling with smudged ink and uncomfortable writing tools? Well, fear not my fellow lefties, because in this blog post, we've got you covered! As a leftie myself, I know the struggle all too well, but over the years I've discovered some fantastic writing supplies that have made the writing experience so much smoother and more enjoyable. From pens with quick-drying ink to left-handed notebooks, we'll take a look at some of the best writing supplies for lefties that will make your writing experience much more comfortable and efficient. So, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive in!
Every time I sit down to write, my hand drags across the page, smudging everything I just wrote. But over the years, I've discovered some fantastic writing supplies that have made the writing experience so much smoother and more enjoyable:
Pens and Pencils for Lefties
There are plenty of pens and pencils out there that have been specifically designed with left-handed writers in mind. Here are some of the best ones:
- Quick-drying ink pens: Lefties tend to drag their hand across the paper when writing, causing the ink to smudge. Quick-drying ink pens are designed to dry faster, minimizing the risk of smudging. Some great options include the Pilot G2 Gel Pen and the Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen available at this website.
- Left-handed pencils: Traditional pencils are designed with the lead centered, making them uncomfortable for lefties to use. Left-handed pencils, on the other hand, have the lead off-center, making them much more comfortable to use. The Staedtler Noris Left-Handed Pencils and the Maped Visio Left-Handed Pencils are excellent options.
- Erasable pens: Erasable pens are a game-changer for lefties. They allow you to write with ink, but if you make a mistake, you can easily erase it without smudging. The Pilot Frixion Clicker Erasable variety on Washi's is a great option for lefties.
With these pens and pencils, left-handed writers can finally say goodbye to smudged and uncomfortable writing.
Left-Handed Notebooks and Paper
When it comes to writing, lefties not only have to deal with uncomfortable pens and pencils, but they also struggle with traditional notebooks and paper that are designed for right-handed writers. Here are some options that are more suitable for lefties:
- Notebooks with spiral binding on top: Lefties often struggle with traditional notebooks that have a spiral binding on the left side because the binding gets in the way of their hand. Notebooks with a spiral binding on the top, like the Rhodia Top Spiral Notebook or the Oxford Black n' Red Topbound Notebook, are much more comfortable for lefties to use.
- Wide-ruled and graph-ruled paper: Wide-ruled paper has more space between the lines, making it easier for lefties to write without their writing overlapping the lines. Graph-ruled paper has a grid pattern that helps lefties keep their writing straight. Both types of paper are more comfortable for lefties to use than standard narrow-ruled paper.
With these notebook and paper options, left-handed writers can enjoy a more comfortable writing experience without the frustration of fighting with a notebook or paper that doesn't suit their needs.
Left-handed writers may struggle with finding writing supplies that are comfortable and efficient to use, but there are plenty of options out there that are designed with their needs in mind. From pens and pencils to notebooks and desk supplies, lefties have a variety of choices that can make a huge difference in their writing experience.
Remember, being left-handed is not a disadvantage - it's simply a different way of processing the world. With the right writing supplies, left-handed writers can thrive and produce their best work. So go ahead and find the supplies that work best for you - happy writing!
Leave your comment